Monster Hunter World - Windows & MAC
In 2018, Capcom wants you to start paying more attention to Monster Hunter. The action-RPG franchise is widely beloved in Japan, and has, for a long time, found a cult following in the west. From its debut in 2004 on home consoles to its strong presence on Nintendo handhelds in recent years, Monster Hunter found a niche western audience among those appreciate its deep crafting and distinct, repetitive gameplay — Gathering and crafting resources and stalking monsters across large levels, building anticipation for a long, drawn-out battle. Like its predecessors, the story in Monster Hunter: World revolves around a group of researchers and hunters striving to learn more about the giant monsters who thrive in untouched parts of the world. As a hunter in the Fifth Order of the Commission, you travel to the “New World” to help uncover the reason behind the migration of the Elder Dragons — the largest beasts known to man. Monster Hunter: World tightens the series’ traditional gameplay loop, tightening your focus on a string of tough-as-nails boss fights. Where past games often forced players into fetch quests and other not-so-exciting errands early on, Monster Hunter: World tasks you to slay a Great Jagras — basically a massive Iguana — in your very first mission. These large-scale battles continue, largely unabated, throughout the game’s 30-40 hour campaign. World removes much of the bloat between missions, letting you embark on massive hunt after massive hunt, with little filler in between.
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit required)
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4GHz or Intel Core i3 8350 4GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB VRAM), or AMD Radeon RX 570X (4GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 20GB available space
- Sound card: DirectSound compatible ( DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Additional notes: Mouse, keyboard and game pads (both DirectInput and XInput) are supported. 30FPS at 1080p on HIGH graphics settings.
- Great graphics
- Intense battles
- So much RPG in this game
- I am not sure that a hunter game is something which excites people but who am I to judge.